Re: Need Assistant

Hi Robert,
This depends a bit on your setup. Are you using the DHIS Live package
or a server setup?

If you are using the DHIS2 Live setup, you need to be sure that you
have a correct hibernate.properties file located in your /conf
directory of the directory where you installed DHIS2.

You can check here for more information
http://dhis2.org/development#databasesetup and here
http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch08s02.html

If you are using a server setup, there are detailed instructions in
the implementation guide about how to configure the server.
http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch08.html#d5e416

You can also search the archives of this mailing list.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jason