Re: Need Help on Import and Export

I have seen similar problems, even importing and exporting from a
replica of the same system. My guess is it has something to do with a
corrupted metadata element but the only way to really know is to post
a log trace of when you are importing the file.

I think Bob has some other tools as well to validate DXF. He might be
able to help more, but if you could post the log someplace for us to
take a look at, it would be a start.

Regards,
Jason