 From: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Removal of functionality

Hi all,

as we continue to develop and expand DHIS 2 to me it makes sense to
revise and eventually remove functionality which is not in active use
or is not of desired quality in order to keep the code base healthy.
In that regard I propose we remove the following functions:

- "Tally sheet generator" (in "Reports" module). It seems that most
places will remain with printed forms for a long time to come.

- "Sort order property" and "Display property" settings (under "User
general settings" in "Settings" module).

- "Gap analysis" (in "Data quality" module).

Is anyone using these? If I don't hear anything in a weeks time these
will be removed.

regards, Lars