From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:53 PM
To: Robert G. Mesleh Jr.
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Help

Hi Andrew,

I am not sure which version you are using now (2.5 or 2.6?) but you may want
to try this directly on the database

ALTER TABLE chart ADD COLUMN targetline  boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT false:

ALTER TABLE chart ADD COLUMN hidesubtitle  boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT false;

Which is described here

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/914980

Regards,

Jason

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Robert G. Mesleh Jr.