Re: Importing metedata using datamart failed [error message]

Hi Andrew

Hard to say exactly without seeing the metadata.  Usually there is
either some problem with the categories or their are some strange
categories in use which are not being properly escaped by mydatamart.
Is this the metadata from your hmis instance?  If so I can check it
out and let you know if I get the same issue.

Cheers
Bob