Re: Importing data from external system?

I'm in the middle of an implementation now and find that an extreme amount
of "hand-holding" is required.
However, after they have been through it they generally follow through.

The other issue is getting them to experiment with reports or to even state
what they would like to see in a report.

Anyway, I'll share whatever I come up with on "foreign" data import.  I
have a feeling that it will a kludge.

It would be useful to find a description of all of the tables and data
elements in DHIS so I could do some queries to get the index ids for the
data elements I need to specify.

.Mark