Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS-2 Report issues

> My understanding was that if you create a chart as a superuser and save it
> as a favorite with the system checkbox checked, it should be visible for
> other users.  We’ve tested it and that doesn’t seem to work.
>

> We’d like to create re-useable charts that different users can use in their
> dashboards, so the system option would be very useful.  The same
> functionality should be available for GIS favorites.

Hi Randy, this should work. I tested now on you system, created a
chart "ANC Visits and Tests" with the "system" box checked. Then
created and logged in as a non-privileged user (removed now).

In dashboard I can select that chart  from the "insert" link above the
chart areas. In data visualizer I can load that chart from the
"favorites" menu option.

regards, Lars