Re: dhis2 installation update

Hi Knut,
I am using MySQL on Linux with DHIS2. I have 157 tables including
'minmaxdataelement'.
So, I think this is a problem of generating tables than MySQL.

More or less similar behaviour (table does not exist) can be seen with the
use of Datasets >> Edit Compulsory Dataelements. There the error indicates
not having '_categoryoptioncomboname' but the problem solved when Resource
Tables generated under Data Administration. I didn't report this as a bug
though.

Anyway, your description indicated that 'minmaxdataelement' error is not
related to Resource tables. Since you are having 149 and 150 tables
respectively, you haven't generated Resource tables yet, so I guess, you
can replicate '_categoryoptioncomboname' error message.

Roshan