R in DHIS reports

It seems that the 'Standard Report' feature needs to be linked with JasperReports to work. Is this right? I try and create a new report without linking a file and it just doesn't save and reloads the input screen rather than giving a 'JasperReports XML file required' error message so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm a fan of R and thought this might be a very useful place to have the ability to input R code which produces reports. I can just output the data and create reports outside of the system, but it would be nice to incorporate it with the dashboard, etc. I'm not sure the best way for this to work, but it would be great for me if it did!

Thanks,

Tom

This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and  GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.  However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Follow ups