Re: Ubuntu 12.04 and JRE 6

I've been working with the repository version of openjdk so far
without a hitch (well a few minor hitches - you might have to install
fonts for use in reports which otherwise come bundled with the sun
version).  I understand from Lars's measurements a while back that we
take about a 10 to 15% penalty for steering clear of Oracle clutches.