Re: Data quality checks

Hi Tom,

there has been a debate around this. In many situations you want to ignore
the validation if you have missing values (HIV+ tests <= HIV tests) and in
some situations not (Total deliveries >= normal + breach + cs). So we have
decided to implement an option for this for the validation process for the
next version (2.9).

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/validation-rules-null-operands

regards, Lars