Re: DHIS2 installer for UBUNTU OS

There is an experimental installer using BitRock, which is in trunk. In
theory it is cross platform, but I am not sure it has ever been tested on
Ubuntu.  Because of the multiple different ways of installing DHIS2, we
have never really managed to get a single one-click installer built,
although you might consider using/modifying for your particular
circumstances.

There are however detailed installation instructions for Ubuntu in the
documentation.

 Are you performing offline installs of DHIS2 on Ubuntu or is this for a
server?

Best regards,

Jason

--