Re: no years in drop down in IE

Dear Lars,

The mysterious missing periods is back with a vengeance! This time, no amount of compatibility view tweaking seems to make a difference. Perhaps it's a different problem, because the demo site works fine, but my site does not. Do you have any idea why this might be?

Thanks,

Tom

Info on my set-up:
Version:
2.8
Build revision:
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "/llocal/dhis/instances/ci/home/jobs/dhis-web-2.8/workspace/dhis-2/dhis-web/dhis-web-commons/".
Build date:
2012-06-11 02:12
User agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5
External configuration directory:
C:\WebSites\leprosy\conf
Environment variable:
DHIS2_HOME