Re: DHIS v2.8 database design

Good morning All,

I am having a problem with a form I created in custom view. I have a drop
down menu in my form which displays categories of training (.i.e Time
management, Report writing, Leadership etc).

The problem is that the values I select from the drop down menu is not
showing in my report (i.e. not posted). All I see is the drop down menu
displayed in report view.

Any suggestions on how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Ese