Re: user manager role

Okay, thanks for your help. I think I'm getting this.

So,

*         A user manager can only see the users who have privileges that are within his list of privileges.

*         A user manager can only assign roles (see them listed) that are within his list of priveleges.

*         This actually doesn't have to do with who added the user (as stephocay mentioned), so if a superuser adds a user with sufficiently limited privileges, then the user manager will be able to see that user.

Some odd behavior I noticed:

*         A user manager can see users assigned to org units that he is not assigned to.

*         If a user manager has the role of 'editor' and 'user manager' with associated privileges for each he cannot view other users even though he has all their privileges with his 2 roles combined. But if these privileges are combined into one role he can see them.

Tom