Re: Web API data element category combination option IDs

Hi Lars, I think i would need to get this more clearly.

If i take a scenario from one of the datasets in the Ug DHIS2 - HMIS 105:2
and we specifically look at the Tetanus Immunization section (2.9)

It has a data element category "TT Vaccine (for Preg Women, non-Preg women
& Immun in Sch)"; which also happens to be the name of the data element
category combination The data elements for that category combination
include Tetanus Immun dozes from 1 up to 4.

>From the Web API; Navigating from the Data elements, and then through the
categoryCombo, then through each CategoryOptionCombos yields the same ID's
for each data element as shown below.

               CategoryOptionCombos

              Preg Wom                               Non-Preg Wom
                   Immun Sch

Tetanus Immunization Dose 1                  pvO9TkTgA7C
bdBwblYHGr0                       WmCbPR9n3TT
Tetanus Immunization Dose 2                  pvO9TkTgA7C

Am wondering how i can specify get an ID for say Tetanus Immunization Doses
1 for Pregnant Women.

Sam.