Re: Lowest cost mobile phone for facility reporter and program tracker

The cheapest Nokia we typically recommend is c1-01, but if you go for the
c2 with a larger screen, you get a better experience at not much higher
cost. We are also testing some low cost chinese brands, but these differ
between countries so it is difficult to say exactly. If you go to a mobile
shop and get some local models and prices, we can help tell you which are
feasible.

Lars