Re: Datamart

This is essentially what I have done with the view. The final trick is to
adjust the Excel formula to aggregate indicators in one way and calculated
data elements (also indicators) and regular data elements in another way.
With this dynamic definition of the Excel formula,one can aggregate both
indicators and data elements in the same pivot normally. More details
(code) tomorrow.

--
Sent from my mobile