Re: chinese word can't display in dv option panel

Hi Easy,

Chinese characters won't work very well as keys in a javascript object and
that's how the chart engine data reader wants it. However, I have been
thinking of a way to work around this "limitation", so stay tuned - Chinese
might work in version 2.10 :) I don't have the time to look at this for 2.9
which is hopefully released tomorrow.

Jan