Re: Re : Need some help

Ah!  That does explain it - thanks Venuste (see you next week .. ).

The database connection strings which are embedded in the excel files make
use of the 32 bit driver.  So as Venuste says, install that (regardless of
your operating system), not the 64 bit one.

We could make mydatamart a bit smarter in terms of checking to see which
odbc drives are installed or not before producing the excel file, but in
the meantime stick to the 32 bit driver.

Bob