Re: Is there some way to filter datavalue by more than one organization group ?

Hi Easy,

Nice that you have translated it to Chinese.

In regards to your other query, I think you can do this by something
like this (login with admin/district)

1) Gettting all orgunits in a particular group

e.g. http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/organisationUnitGroups/RXL3lPSK8oG.xml

2) You can get the datasets which the orgunit belongs to

e.g. http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/organisationUnits/GvFqTavdpGE.xml

3) Each dataset is associated with data elements

e.g http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/dataSets/lyLU2wR22tC.xml

If I understood you correctly, this should provide a path to get data
elements for each orgunit in different groups.

Regards,
Jason