Re: Is there some way to filter datavalue by more than one organization group ?

Hi,
    the bzr dif get nothing, I copy out the files to a zip file.

   I also another question: how to get the aggregated data at any time? not just last year,last month, I want get the year 2011,2009, or 201101.

--

此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。