Re: Issues with DHIS live

Yes, you are right of course Bob. Having imported the Nigeria Master file
myself several times, it is rather intensive process and doubtful if it
will work at all with the live setup unless more RAM can be allocated
somehow. Chris, I would just go ahead and install DHIS2 with Apache
Tomcat.  It will likely be easier to follow the advice provided in the
manuals.

--
Sent from my mobile