Re: Possible to build an iReport template based on multiple report tables?

This is easy to do with Birt.

We are having a training here on Rwanda on the use of iReport next week.
If Martin and I come up with any ideas, will let you know.

Lars, what about the use of a sub- report?

--
Sent from my mobile