Re: The chinese words in chart is crazy words.

Hi,sir,
But the chart still have crazy words.

--

此致

  easy

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。
At 2012-10-10 19:56:31,"Jan Henrik Øverland" <janhenrik.overland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, this has already been asked (by you) and answered (by me) on this list.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM, easy <lin_xd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I find this function in app.js under visualizer module will replace all chinese word with null,so the chinese org name will display none in org tree in visualize chart designer.

jsonEncodeString: function(str) {
return typeof str === 'string' ? str.replace(/[^a-zA-Z 0-9(){}<>_!+;:?*&%#-]+/g,'') : str;
},