Re: Timeliness on quarterly or weekly report

Hi Andrew,

sorry at the moment this setting is for all kinds of data sets. The
assumption was that it should not take any longer to enter into the system
a form which is reported quarterly compared to a form which is reported
monthly. That might be wrong.

Lars