Re: Validation rule to enable specific numeric values only

Hi Randy,

since you seem to have only two possible values, this looks like what we
call option sets, which we have had for patient level data for quite some
time.

There was some hope to get this into aggregate also for 2.10, but not sure
if it made it in?

Knut