Re: New Organization Units Import

Do you have a structure in the data your are importing, or is it a flat
list with any ou-levels? I would personally use the DHIS 2 web-api to
import the data.

For examples, look at our documentation for meta-data import:
http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch23s04.html

So you would use something like:
<metaData>
  <organisationUnits>
    <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
    <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
    <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
    <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
  </organisationUnits>
</metaData>

For examples of the meta-data, have a look at:
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/metaData.xml

This can then be pushed into DHIS using your username/password, and a
proper content-type (I would personally use cURL for this)

--
Morten