Issues aggregating patient data values

Hi all,

I have two doubts while aggregating patient data values:

1- In the Query Builder, I want to use the "Age at visit (days since
birth)" field (in the Program label -> Program stage properties). I tried
comparing the field with a number, but it didn't work. I tried other syntax
but none passes the Test.

2- In "Manual Person Aggregation" at "Individual Records" label, the
aggregation process returns several times the same information by org unit.
I have checked this in the online demo application and it's the same (I
have created the dataset "Death summary"). In my case, the same information
is printed 30 times by org unit. The values can be saved, but the page is
slow and unusable...

Thank you,

Victor

Follow ups