From: Olav [mailto:op.registrering@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 6:29 PM
To: Dutta, Mr Shurajit Nicky (SOL)
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Manipulating data entered through program modules

Hi,
I think you would have to use the Query Builder to do this.

You would need a regular dataset with data elements and queries for:
total number of events
children with Hep B at birth
children with Hep B at 2 months
children with Hep B at 4 months

You can then use indicators to calculate the drop out/completion rates.

Olav