Re: Displaying weekly reports

Hi Nick,
The other option of course is to use SQL for this. It would likely be a
pretty simple query and would produce similar results as the report tables.

 I think having the weekly relative periods is a good thing (personally I
would like to see "Last 12 weeks" and "Last 52 weeks") though because of
the data visualizer and hope it can be included in the next release.

Regards,
Jason