Re: Unable to download .png or .pdf Chart if indicator starts with a <

The svg produced by Chrome has &lt5; while Firefox just puts <5. Batik
(server lib converting svg til png) does not accept that. I guess this
means that any chart that has an item with < or > in the name cannot be
downloaded from Firefox. D'oh!

Need to think about this one.