 From: Muhire Andrew <muhireandrew@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Dayo Adeyomoye <deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx>; Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] URGENT HELP NEED: DHiS Form Creation page not loading data elements assigned to dataset

It used to happen long a go, but for us it was these commas,-,<?",=)(  check these types of parameters in data elements then remove them, it will work.

I dont know if it will help.

Thanks!

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
The goal is to transform data into information, and information into insight

 Phone:0788436150                                                    Twitter :andrewmuhire