Re: Help

Hi David,

DHIS isn't really a pluggable software development library, rather a data
management, capture and analysis system. So you would have to give DHIS
access to your data repository in some way.

It is written entirely in Java, builds with Maven, and has a Web API, so it
should be possible to integrate in many ways. It depends on what level you
want to integrate. At the source code level, If you are using Maven as
build system, you could include the Maven projects into your system or vice
verca. If you want to interface with the Web API, you could utilize some
HTTP client library like Spring / REST template or Apache HttpComponents to
exchange data. It all depends on the requirements and the nature of your
project.

regards, Lars