Re: Custom forms - Pagination/Section

Hi Paulo,

there is way for developers. Don't try this at home.

In custom form editor, view the source. Wrap the HTML contents that you
want to appear as a section in a div and add a class "formSection" to it,
something like:

// Stuff that makes up a section here

You should now be able to use the section drop-down that appears for
section forms in data entry.

Lars