Re: Displaying general stats on Dashboard

Hi Alvin

Its an interesting question and one that I've encountered before.  The
answer for the moment I believe is no, at least not directly.  But zooming
out, I think you are talking about a sort of "system" dataset containing
dataelements (and then potentially indicators) related to aspects of the
system and its use rather than the health subject domain.  There are quite
a lot of these which are interesting to track as dataelements ... eg number
of users logging in per district;

With a bit of frugal innovation or *jugaad* you could set about getting
what you want through the web api.  First create a dataset with the
required dataelements you mention above.  Then you could have an external
script (python, php or what have you) which does the requisite counts from
the database (or even also from the log file) and pushes the data back into
dhis2 using the web api.

Or create a blueprint requesting that internal statistics of the system be
available as dataelement values.

Bob