Re: Metadata Export - Metada Import in DHIS2 Live

Hi, Morten, comments in-line.

Thanks,

Paulo

From: Morten Olav Hansen [mailto:mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: quarta-feira, 17 de Abril de 2013 16:09
To: Paulo Grácio
Cc: dhis2-users; David Mendes
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Metadata Export - Metada Import in DHIS2 Live

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Paulo Grácio <pgracio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-          Users are not created;

-          Organization Unit levels broken;

User import is  not supported in 2.11, hoping to have it in 2.12.

[Paulo Grácio] Ok, I was assuming that if you have export you would also have import J.

What do you mean broken? Remember that you have to go into maintenance -> organisation units -> organisation units levels after doing the import, to be sure that all levels are updated.

[Paulo Grácio] We did run the import a second time, using same file, and levels are now ok, maybe we did something wrong the first time.

--
Morten