Challenge creating new data element category in DHIS2 2.11

Hi Everyone,

I am having challenges creating new data element categories in DHIS2 version 2.11.

In version 2.10 and lower, the Create new data element category screen (please see the attached screenShot_v2.10.png) provides a space for the category option name and then the Add category option button which adds the option into the category options listbox which is quite cool.

In version 2.11 however (please see screenShot_v2.11.png), there is no space on the Create new data element categoryscreen to type in the names of the category options. I am confused.

What I want to know is if the steps for defining category options in DHIS2 version 2.11 is different than in version 2.10 and if so could someone kindly point the way out to me.

Thank you.
John

John Ojo MD, FMCPH

Pretoria, South Africa.