Error with Constant UIDs in Indicator Formula in 2.11

Hi all,

I am testing the 2.11 upgrade on my local host and have hit a problem with
Constant UIDs in indicators formula. There was no problem with exported
indicator tables as these rendered all data element IDs and Constant IDs as
UIDS. However I can't use constants either in current indicators or new
ones. I checked the Sierra Leone demo and realised that it's the same here
too. The system does not recognise Constants. Could this be a bug?  I'm
happy to provide more information if necessary.

Many thanks.

Busoye

Follow ups