Fwd: 20130422 - Kinshasa D.R.C DHIS2 Training - Possible Bug Picked Up - Report Tables

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Farai Mutero <farai@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Subject: 20130422 - Kinshasa D.R.C DHIS2 Training - Possible Bug Picked Up
- Report Tables
To: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Knut****

** **

In the training session on Report Tables, we picked up that if the user
chooses (checks) any of the Crosstab Dimension options, saves the report
and then goes back and unselects (unchecks) the selected Crosstab
Dimensions, the unchecking operation is not effected. This means that if in
my first report creation process I selected  for example the “Organisation
units” Crosstab dimension and saved my report and go back and undo that
selection, I simply can’t because the system retains the old selection.****

** **

Could this be a caching issue? Could you please advise?****

Regards****

*Farai Mutero*****

*Development Team*****

*Health Information Systems Programme - SA*****

*Cell:  +27 82 256 7962 <farai@xxxxxxxx>***

*Email: farai@xxxxxxxx. ** *

*Website: **www.hisp.org***

** **

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

Follow ups