Adding New Indicators results in Duplicate value in PKey Violation Error

Hi all,

I imported 190 new indicators through a csv import into Postgres.
IndicatorID as the primary key was set incrementally to continue from the
last highest number (i.e. 33466, 33467, 33468 ... 33673). The imported
indicators work perfectly.

Now the problem: I tried to create a new indicator through the front end in
DHIS2.11 (Build Revision:  10492) but keep getting an error that identifies
a primary key conflict with the indicatorid. I also found that with every
retry, the system tries to use the next incremental indicatorid (e.g. trial
1: indicatorid 33467 already exists; trial 2: 33468 already exists). I
manually entered the indicator directly into the postgres table without any
problem. Again, the indicator works fine. Any ideas on how to solve this
problem without having to update all the imported indicators with new
indicator ids?

Further details of the error are attached in the attached screenshots (for
some reason my tomcat log is not capturing the error - also attached).

Thanks.

Busoye

DHIS Version: 2.11
Build Revision: 10492