Aggregated data collection, offline

Hi - I'm trying to find information about the necessary steps for the setup
of offline data entry in DHIS. My case involves the use of Android phones
and notebooks with Chrome/Firefox.

I've created users with a small number of org units (say max 30 - by the
way is there a limit for offline use?), and then use the system online in
the targeted device, loading all the necessary forms. I have then setup
a favourite pointing to http://server/dhis-web-dataentry/index.action.
Then, when offline, we try loading the URL above - that works: the org tree
loads, but my Org Unit selection click attempts are ignored, hence the form
drop-down never populates.

If there a step that I'm missing? I couldn't found too much info in the
user manual. Any guidance will be appreciated. I would like to hear about
people using offline in a production environment, and any recommendation on
how to deploy offline in notebooks/ smartphones.

Rodolfo

--
*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal*

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI
related work: rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups