Re: Troubles running datamart

Dears!

Thank you for the answers.

I have no text on value field according to this

dhis2=# select * from datavalue where value is NULL;
 dataelementid | periodid | sourceid | categoryoptioncomboid | value |
storedby | lastupdated | comment | followup
---------------+----------+----------+-----------------------+-------+----------+-------------+---------+----------
(0 rows)

dhis2=# select * from datavalue where trim(value) = '';
 dataelementid | periodid | sourceid | categoryoptioncomboid | value |
storedby | lastupdated | comment | followup
---------------+----------+----------+-----------------------+-------+----------+-------------+---------+----------
(0 rows)

dhis2=# select * from datavalue where trim(value) ~ '[A-Za-z]';
 dataelementid | periodid | sourceid | categoryoptioncomboid | value |
storedby | lastupdated | comment | followup
(0 rows)

dhis2=# select * from datavalue where trim(value) !~ '[0-9]';
 dataelementid | periodid | sourceid | categoryoptioncomboid | value |
storedby | lastupdated | comment | followup
(0 rows)

Orvalho