Re: [Dhis2-devs] Interesting blog post about the cost of DHIS 2

This discussion has prompted me to put together a blog post about the cost
of free software.
I've been meaning to do this for some time but Joel's rant was just so far
off the mark that I felt it needed a response.

http://healthdevinfo.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-cost-of-free-software.html

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
Mark