Re: Problem with 'individual record'

Dear All,

This problem is solved.

The Table *"program_criteria*" and  table "validationcriteria" has a
relationship. and bug was in table "validationcriteria". when i converted
mysql database to postgres that time bug generate.

In mysql  "validationcriteria " table column  "value" has a datatype
"blob".

and when it converted in postgres the value column datatype automatically
created "bytea".

However, after converted in Bytea datatype, the value could not able to
read. So that when checking table "program_criteria" with
"validationcriteria" the bug comes.

How i solved the bugs.
I deleted the "validationcriteria" and "*program_criteria" tables data. and
create it again from application. this way bug is solved.

*
*Do anyone knows any other good solution please write here.

*
*Thanks
*

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Hannan Khan <hannank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Experts
> We are using DHIS2.11 on Tomcat7, Postgres 9.2, Open JDK7. After adding a
> person in 'individual record' without assigning any program and then when
> we trying to assigning that person to a program there is no message. From
> tomcat we find the attacged log.
>
> Whats wrong?
>
> Hannan Khan

*Fatema Uddin**
*----------------------------------------
*Junior Advisor HIS*
Priority Area Health
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
*Office location:*
Monitoring & Evaluation Unit
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Janashankha Bhaban (2nd Floor), Azimpur