Re: [DHIS2-users] DHIS-live 2.12 problem

Hi Roger and others trying to run DHIS Live on Linux:

Bob is the man behind DHIS Live, but he is now close to wrapping up a much
better solution for Linux in the form of a very easy-to-use .deb package,
which I think is a much better alternative. The main focus of his package
has so far been for server deployments, but with slight modifications it
should work equally well in a desktop environment.

Knut