Re: Define week start day for Weekly periods

Thanks Jason and Bob.

Unfortunately, this seems to be a pressing requirement in several countries

I think one simplification that could be justified would be to have only
one week type in one DHIS2 instance. Thus, the exact meaning of 2012W25 is
defined by looking at the FIRSTDAYOFWEEK setting in the particular db
(which probably should be displayed on the About DHIS 2 page.

Of course, that does not solve interoperability issues (but rather it
deteriorate through obfuscation), but I think it is reasonable to think
that everyone in Cambodia uses weeks starting on Wednesdays.