Re: Problem with datamart in dhis 2.12

OK it looks like a small javascript UI "bug" with a simple workaround for
now.  The onClick() which toggles the dataMart enable is triggered by
clicking on the label NOT on the checkbox.  So if your eyesight is not too
sharp like mine (and worryingly it seems also Lars who is a good deal
younger) then you can miss the checkbox and click on the label "Data mart
tables update" instead then all works as expected :-)

I'll quickly fix this in trunk ... a rare javascript contribution ...