Error duplicate key violates unique constraint after to import data to Database

Hi,

We have needed to import data directly from Dhis Database(postgres), but we
have found that when entering the application does not allow adding new
records related to the imported information.
example:
If i import patient data,  then after the application not allow adding new
patients.

when we doing tracking we found that the cause is an error that occurs
because DHIS try to create record with an existing key "Error Violates
duplicate unique key constraint".

we have tried to index the tables again and did not solve the problem, what
other solution could be applied?

Thanks,

Helder Castrillon
Secretaria Departamental de salud del Cauca
Colombia

--
@Heldersoft

Follow ups