Can't start DHIS2

My previously working DHIS2 installation has stopped working.  The startup works, I see steps 1 through 10 completing OK in the log, but when I try to connect to the login page, I get the a 500 error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception
with root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/context/request/async/WebAsynchUtils
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.isAnsyncDispatch(OncePerRequestFilter.java:136)
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.skipDispatch(OncePerRequestFilter.java:117)
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:98)
Any suggestions?  It looks like I have plenty of memory available.